The names of the provisions within the Bridge have been updated to reflect the purpose and age ranges of the groups.
This has also been shared via the December newsletter:
- KS3 and 4 Mental and Physical Health Recovery (formerly A4L and B2P) Leaders of Provision Delyth Hughes, Sarah Gavermark (Therapeutic Lead)
- KS4 EOTAS (a new provision) Leader of Provision Sian Davies
- KS3 Revolving Door (formerly Positive Pathways) Leader of Provision Sian Davies
- KS2 Revolving Door (formerly Positive Pathways) Leader of Provision Michelle Joyner
- KS3, 4 and 5 Mental Health provision at CAMHS Ty Llidiard, Princess of Wales Hospital (clinical admission only) Leader of Provision Virginia Richards
- The Behaviour and Wellbeing Outreach team are also part of the Bridge